Input Dates for Suite Rates:
Note: Government, Insitu, and corporate rates accepted based on availability only, and length of stay
Non-Government Reservations deposit of 50% of total rental fee (including tax and/or any additional fees) is required within seven days of making a reservation. Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. We accept Visa, MC, American Express, Discover, or personal checks (if sent 60 days prior to arrival).
- Cancellation Policy or Early Check out: Payments will not be refunded unless we are able to rebook the accommodations. A $75 re-booking fee will apply.
- OCCUPANTS: 4 max: 1 bedroom suites
- NO NIGHTLY CLEANING: There is no nightly cleaning included in price. Cleaning can be provided at additional cost.
- PETS: Usually no, but on occasion in the lower apartments we can sometimes make an exception for longer stays. If we find that you have a pet, your credit card will be charged $300.00 . Your account will also be charged for any additional damages that exceed the $300.00 fine.
- NO SMOKING: No smoking inside the unit, on Patio, or within 10feet of the building. Failure to follow this policy will result in your card being charged $300.00. Your account will also be charged for any additional damages that exceed the $300.00 fine.
- Damages: Your Credit Card is on file, but will not be charged unless something is missing or damaged. We have a very detailed inventory list (including photo and video inspections) Management will do a very complete inspection after each guest departs. The amount to replace any items beyond normal wear and tear, will be charged against the card on file.
- Leaving a Mess: We allocate 3 hours to clean before the next guest and wash all the laundry. If excessive cleaning is needed (more than our allotted 3 hour time) you will first be notified. The additional cleaning rate is $30 per hour.
- Left Items: All items left behind will be saved for you to pick up. If you need them mailed, there is a $15 handling fee, plus the shipping costs.
- NO LOUD NOISES AFTER 10:00 PM Please be respectful to your neighbors, and keep all loud sounds down after 10:00 pm. If guests have to complain about loud behavior, you will be warned. If the noise is enough to involve police, you will be asked to leave. You will not be refunded for any unused days.
- No Insurance: Our insurance policy does not cover you or your guest’s personal belongings. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance.